Terms & Conditions
By purchasing online at the KREA Europe GmbH Web Shop (www.krea-europe.com), you are agreeing to accept the below terms and conditions.
Upon ordering products from the KREA Europe GmbH Web Shop (www.krea-europe.com), we will ship directly to you from Germany following standard exworks terms. All prices quoted will be exclusive of local taxes and the customer remains responsible for any local taxes such as VAT. Upon the goods leaving our warehouse, KREA Europe will inform you of the status of the shipment either by posting the information on the web shop order status area, or by sending you an email. In the event that there is any issue with the shipment process, we will endeavour to assist you in tracking down the status.
KREA Europe GmbH cannot be held responsible for:
1. inappropriate usage of, or tampering with our products. In such instances, the standard 6 month warranty will be voided.
2. claims or promises made by any dealer or non-employed representative of KREA Europe GmbH.
KREA Europe GmbH online sales follow online commercial regulations – consumer online purchaser rights do not apply:
KREA Europe GmbH products are intended for businesses or commercial entities only and our shipping and returns policies follow commercial standards. KREA Europe GmbH is not set up to sell directly to consumers and as such we regret that we are not able to sell to private individuals. In the event that a private person purchases a product using this website, by accepting these terms and conditions, they are accepting standard commercial purchasing rights and waive any and all online purchasing consumer rights. If you are a private individual and wish to purchase one of the listed products, please contact one of our dealers, or get in contact with us and we will advise you of a dealer where you can purchase with standard consumer rights.
Product Sizes & Weights:
The dimensions and weight of products may or not be listed on this web shop. These are only to be used as guidance. If specific information is required, please contact us via info(at)walker-vertrieb.com.
Dispute & Resolution:
1. KREA Europe GmbH will follow the standard payment transaction and resolution rules set out by PayPal or the credit card company.
2. Any correspondence with KREA Europe GmbH must be in either English or German language.
3. The laws of Germany prevail in any dispute or litigation relating to any online purchase.